Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Early birthday present!

My mommy got me a sewing machine for my birthday. Hooray!!!! I'm in love with my machine and I started using it as soon as I took it out of the box. It was some getting used to, but I'm starting to feel like a pro lol. The machine is a Singer Promise 1409. Just the basic machine I need for a begginner. I've never sewn in my life but I think I did pretty awesome for my first try ;3.

The first thing I sewed was a Pikachu hat for my daughter. I have to paint the eyes on it lol because I don' t know how to do embroidery. Anyway here is a photo of what the hat looks like.

And this is what it looks like on my little girl :3
The thing im working on is a monster backpack for her... But I made a mistake..... I forgot to sew the straps before I sewed the body.... Silly me, I guess I'll figure it out ;3

3 comments:

  1. Can you recycle just 3 single serve beverage containers a week? Join the challenge, blog about it and earn greenopolis.com points. Learn more from this video I found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8r8W2oVMcY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! What an awesome birthday present! I know you're going to spend many hours with it, making all sorts of wonderful things.

    Happy birthday (early, of course!)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this informative post. In case you haven't heard, Recyclebank has just teamed up with Greenopolis! Now you can earn both Recyclebank and Greenopolis points everytime you recycle. Check out this video-- I learned about the news here. http://youtu.be/TGSDH4L_qHA

    ReplyDelete