Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Tool for me!!!

So today I got my first embossing machine. First trial..... well, lets just say is not that horrible lol. I love this machine and what it can do! I'm in it now to stay. I have spent so much money on scrapbooking supplies that if my husband knew he would kill me(not literally of course)... But, its an addiction I cant control. Better keep my self busy with this hobby than to be at home bored... The only thing is that I only get to do it at night when the kiddies are asleep. Just like any other mom out there. Well I'm finishing some projects hopefully there is at least someone reading this so that you get to enjoy the pics. I know that the first person to post comments in my blog will get something good :). Good luck... More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment